Viaccess Orca - a global, dynamic high-tech company and a subsidiary of the Orange Group, is looking for a Senior Big Data Developer to join our team.
- Computer Science / Engineering BSc graduate.
- At least 5 years of programming experience with Java
- At least 3 years of experience developing data oriented applications
- Background in distributed computing (Spark, Map-Reduce etc.) and distributed file systems (e.g. Hadoop, S3 etc.).
- Proven working knowledge with SQL, NoSQL, ETL’s
- Vast experience with one or more of: Kafka, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem, Mongo, Casandra, Hive etc.
- Working experience in LINUX environment and Bash scripting
- Independent, self-learner and highly motivated
- Very good communication skills
- Good coding, documentation and design practices
- Experience in managing services using Kubernetes system
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- High understanding of dev lifecycle (familiar with tools such as Maven, Jenkins, etc.)