About Viaccess-Orca Viaccess-Orca is a leading global solutions provider of OTT and TV platforms, content protection, and advanced data solutions for a personalized TV experience. The company offers an extensive range of innovative, end-to-end, modular solutions for content delivery, protection, discovery, and monetization. With over 20 years of industry leadership, Viaccess-Orca helps content providers and TV operators shape a smarter and safer TV and OTT experience. Viaccess-Orca is part of the Orange Group and the company’s solutions have been deployed in over 35 countries, reaching more than 27 million subscribers. For more information, visit www.viaccess-orca.com or follow the company on Twitter @ViaccessOrca and Linkedin.
Do you want to work for an international and multi-cultural tech company based in Israel, France, Finland, Latam, Asia….. Then, read what’s next!
We are looking for a top notch experienced, talented & creative Marcom Content Manager, to develop, write and produce various types of content in multiple media; to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness and leads; to keep our brand's voice consistent across daily published content.
Do you think the following missions are for you ?
- Leading the Content Strategy in close relationship with the Director of Global Communication; Building and managing a rich content calendar including :
o blog posts, o whitepapers , o case studies, o reports, o infographics, o presentations, o sales enablement tools such as Brochures and Data sheets o white papers in cooperation with the Event & Brand Manager
- Managing and monitoring VO’s social media presence- including Facebook,
Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels.
- Managing VO’s blog with our expert vendor ( former journalist)
- Managing our social networks with our vendor’s help for some events
- Tracking, measuring, and analyzing all initiatives to report on ROI.
- Leading promotion campaigns ( LinkedIn, lead generation campaigns, Google AdWords)
- Managing the marketing tool ( Hubspot)
- Managing the emailings and bi –monthly newsletters of VO - Create and Feed the website pages and update the content ( helped by Penguin)
- Create the page design or banners with the designer when needed
- Coordinate and manage the different vendor .
Because together we can do so much: to fulfill your missions, you’ll have to work
closely with other Marcom team members, with product manager, sales, external
vendors, external influencers and industry experts #oneteam
The aim is to convey a consistent messaging to the industry, to increase traffic and followers on our different platforms, to generate leads and thought leadership content to keep on positioning VO as a leader in our industry.
- Native English speaker – must!
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Marketing Content in B2B Technology companies.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and be a people’s person!
- Experience creating digital and traditional content, growing a social audience
and creative copywriting.
- Very good knowledge in SEO, HTML, Marketing Automation Systems
(Hubspot), CRM (Salesforce), WordPress and other digital tools
- Good relationship and communication skills - Autonomous