We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who can leverage and develop innovative machine learning, data and text mining technologies, for solving problems within a wide scope. The Data Scientist will work on highly complicated challenges in the TV industry. Take a significant part in the growth process of one of the fastest growing marketplaces, working with developers, analysts, product managers and business owners on growth opportunities and new ideas. Candidate should have a strong background and experience in machine learning pipeline going through business understanding, data exploration, feature engineering, model building, performance evaluation, testing, and production deployment.
· Build pragmatic, scalable, and statistically rigorous solutions to mission critical inferential and decision problems by leveraging or developing state of the art statistical and machine learning methodologies on top of TV's unparalleled data infrastructure
. · Apply excellent communication skills in order to develop cross-functional partnerships throughout the company and spread scientific best practices.
· Be able to work both independently and collaboratively with other scientists, engineers, designers, UX researchers, and product managers to accomplish complex tasks that deliver demonstrable value to the company.
· Think creatively, proactively, and futuristically to identify new opportunities within our long term roadmap for data-scientific contributions.
· M.Sc. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related fields with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
· Experience in machine learning, statistical analysis and deep learning.
· Proven record for successful implementation of translating business requirements into a technical solution.
· Experience with data analysis using tools such as R or Python, with packages such as NumPy, SciPy, pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow, tidyverse (dplyr, ggplot2, etc.) and in SQL/NoSQL databases
. · Ability to initiate and drive research projects to completion with minimal guidance.
· The ability to communicate scientific work in a clear and effective manner.
· Team player, ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
· Spark and big data technologies experience – an advantage.