Viaccess-Orca (VO) - a global, medium size company which is subsidiary of the global Orange-Group, is looking for an Architect to lead, as part of a team, the definition and rollout of VO’s next generation platform which will be used to offer services in different cloud offers for wide variety of customers in the video content operations market. The role will include close work with product and being opinioned and passionate about driving the platform and its services in an ever changing market. At the same time the work will include driving the development in the R&D in all levels and taking end-to-end responsibility for the delivery and operations.
• 5 years of development and coding in different coding languages, preferred Java.
• 3 years as Team-Lead/System-Architect.
• 2 years’ experience working in one of the large cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) . • Experience with large scale Micro services architecture.
• Experience with technologies that leverage micro-services architecture such as SpringBoot, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience with DevOps related challenges and tools and processes that address those.
• CI/CD experience in all levels (TDD methodology, Jenkins as tool, stability and reliability testing etc.).
• Modeling for scale using NoSQL databases MongoDB/Cassandra – an advantage.
• Designing for performance from day one while using technologies like Redis - an advantage.
• Experience in modeling problems using search-engines like Elasticsearch - an advantage .
• B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent .
• Strong problem solving capability while pushing for simplicity.
• Self-learning skills in technology level including driving its adoption in the organization based on business requirements.
• Very good English- Reading/Writing/Speaking.
• Effective communication in all methods of communication .
• Ability to work effectively in stressful situations while leading others.
• “Can do” attitude.