Viaccess Orca - a global, dynamic high-tech company and a subsidiary of the Orange Group, is looking for a Director of Architecture to lead the definition of VO’s next generation solution.
- 5 years in Java development
- 3 years of management experience.
- Agile/Scrum Experience - 2 years minimum
- Experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
- Experience with large scale Micro services architecture
- Experience with Micro service related technologies such as SpringBoot, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience NoSQL database Mongo DB/Cassandra/ElasticSearch
- Experience with DevOps related processes, tools and infrastructures – an advantage
- Technical approach.
- Self learning skills.
- Very good English- Reading/Writing/Speaking.
- “Can do” attitude
- Ability to work in stress situations.
- Great People skills and Managerial skills.
- Willing to do 30% “Hands on”.
B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent.