Viaccess-Orca (VO) has established itself as a true innovator, with 20+ years of experience in the business of premium video management & distribution and dozens of content service provider customers worldwide. The DNA of the company uniquely combines 2 very specific technology know-hows: content protection and engagement / TV viewership data. With the rapid “datafication” of the TV business, these know-hows allow VO to expand its business towards new data-driven growth opportunities.
We are looking for innovative pragmatic product manager with passion for building data products to manage our business analytics product. Expert in inventing, building and shipping amazing products translated from customers’ needs using incremental story telling.
- Gather market requirements by conducting market research supported by on-going dialog with customers, prospects and other market players and translate them into product definition.
- Explore, analyze and process massive amounts of data, turning it into actionable business insights.
- Design self-service analytics capabilities and extend the data solutions offering to maximize customers revenue and efficiency.
- Define detailed product roadmap and detail the product backlog into well-defined user stories.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business goals and available resources
- Work closely with engineering to deliver top class product with great impact.
- Partner with sales, ops and marketing to promote your product.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Product Management with strong technical and business orientation.
- Experience is data analysis, market research and understanding customers pain points- mandtory.
- Experience with Enterprise Business Analytics, Big Data products & technologies.
- Strong UX/UI capabilities and background in designing intuitive user interfaces expressing customer business insights-big advantage.
- Experience working closely with engineering and guiding them from concept to product launch.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and multi-tasking with cross functional teams
- Team player with great communication and presentation skills. Ability to motivate people without authority and can to attitude.
- BSc in Computer Science or related technical equivalent. MBA is an advantage