Viaccess-Orca (VO) - a global, medium size company which is subsidiary of the global Orange-Group, is looking for an Architect to lead, as part of a team, the definition and rollout of VO’s next generation platform which will be used to offer services in different cloud offers for wide variety of customers in the video content operations market. The role will include close work with product and being opinioned and passionate about driving the platform and its services in an ever changing market. At the same time the work will include driving the development in the R&D in all levels and taking end-to-end responsibility for the delivery and operations.
- 5 years of development and coding in different coding languages, preferred Java.
- 3 years as software architect/senior developer with experience leading technical agendas
- 2 years’ experience working in one of the large cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) .
- Experience with big data tools and methodologies
- Experience with technologies that leverage micro-services architecture such as SpringBoot, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes.
- CI/CD experience in all levels (TDD methodology, Jenkins as tool, stability and reliability testing etc.).
- Experience with DevOps related challenges and tools and processes that address those- an advantage.
- Sc. in computer science or equivalent.
- Ability to create and drive technical agendas in a complex environment
- Self-learning skills in technology level including driving its adoption in the organization based on business requirements.
- Very good English- Reading/Writing/Speaking.
- Effective communication in all methods of communication .
- “Can do” attitude.