Testing and Automation Lead
Viaccess-Orca (VO) - a global, medium size company, which is subsidiary of the global Orange-Group, is looking for a testing and automation lead.
* Define the test automation strategy and framework to be used across the Agile teams, and continue to enhance and modify based on industry best practices.
* Define the means and strategy for all testing aspects including both functional and non-functional.
* Participate in relevant review meetings and assist the teams with the definition and implementation of the relevant tests.
* Execute automation strategy, define and manage automation metrics, and drive process improvements
* Provide technical leadership, direction, strategy and hands-on assistance to other team members
* Mentors other QA professionals in test automation best practices and adherence to overall testing strategy
* Responsible for administration of test tools and integrations required to support the test automation strategic roadmap and will implement enterprise-wide standards and process guidelines to ensure effective use of the tools
* Ensure test plans and scripts are documented, reported and tracked
* Assist in defining measureable testing metrics and build out automated reporting and dashboards.
* Provide automation test reports and statistics and ensure accurate and complete documentation.
Knowledge and Skills requirements
* Coding experience, Java preferred.
* Experience designing and implementation of automated solutions.
* Experience in performance testing
* CI/CD experience in all levels (TDD methodology, Jenkins as tool, stability and reliability testing etc.).
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
* Familiarity with cloud related technologies.
* Familiarity with Big Data technologies in an advantage
* Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
* Ability to facilitate innovation and new ways of working with teams.
* A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
* At least 7 years of software development or automated testing implementation.
* At least 3 years as testing automation lead.
* At least 3 years of experience working to implement a DevOps culture using automated tools.
* Experience working Agile/Scrum environment required.
* Management experience as a team leader is an advantage