Viaccess Orca - a global, dynamic high-tech company and a subsidiary of the Orange Group, is looking for a Big Data Developer to join our team.
- Computer Science / Engineering BSc graduate.
- At least 3 years of experience developing data oriented applications.
- Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data using one or more of cloud data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties such as Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue.
- Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala.
- Proven working knowledge with SQL, NoSQL, ETL’s
- Working experience in LINUX environment and Bash scripting
- Independent, self-learner and highly motivated
- Very good coding, documentation and design practices
- Good communication skills
- Experience with AWS data and analytics services
- Experience in managing services using Kubernetes system
- High understanding of dev lifecycle (familiar with tools such as Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding of Agile methodology