We’re shaping the future of TV broadcasting. Want in on it?
With a global reach (offices; customers; teams), and over 20 years of market experience, we are developing innovative technologies for TV operators & broadcasters worldwide.
A subsidiary of Orange, Viaccess-Orca we are strongly committed to our employees’ personal growth and work-life balance.
So if you're looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic industry, grow your career and make an impact on a product used by millions of people every day, you belong with us. Join now!
we are looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer to join our team.
- Computer Science / Engineering BSc graduate.
- At least 3 years of programming experience with Java
- At least 3 years of experience developing data oriented applications
- Background in distributed computing (Spark, Map-Reduce etc.) and distributed file systems (e.g. Hadoop, S3 etc.).
- AWS data pipeline- Redshift, Athena, EMR, Glue, Kinesis, Lambda
- Proven working knowledge with SQL, NoSQL, ETL’s
- Vast experience with one or more of: Kafka, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem, Mongo, Casandra, Hive etc.
- Working experience in LINUX environment and Bash scripting
- Independent, self-learner and highly motivated
- Very good communication skills
- Good coding, documentation and design practices
- Experience with AWS data and analytics services
- Experience in managing services using Kubernetes system
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- High understanding of dev lifecycle (familiar with tools such as Maven, Jenkins, etc.)