We’re shaping the future of TV broadcasting. Want in on it?
With a global reach (offices; customers; teams), and over 20 years of market experience, we are developing innovative technologies for TV operators & broadcasters worldwide.
A subsidiary of Orange, Viaccess-Orca we are strongly committed to our employees’ personal growth and work-life balance.
So if you're looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic industry, grow your career and make an impact on a product used by millions of people every day, you belong with us. Join now!
we are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join a dynamic group developing and delivering a robust Television services.
You will be responsible for improving and maintaining development, pre-prod and production environments, deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies.
• Experience as a DevOps Engineer
• DevOps hands-on in a software development environment
• Experience in Containers, K8S and K8S tools (Helm charts)
• Proven experience with CI/CD automation for Git code base using Jenkins
• Proficiency with Linux
• Groovy writing capabilities
• Infra as a code with Terraform / Ansible
• Good familiarity with public cloud (preferably AWS) including: K8S cluster config, Object Storage, DNS Routing, Cloud computing
• Advantage: Proficiency with log monitoring (preferably with EFK/ELK stack, Prometheus & Grafana), troubleshooting and analytics
• Advantage: proficient with K6 and load testing
• Advantage: working in Agile/Scrum environment
• Technical approach
• Self-learning skills
• Fluent English- Reading/Writing/Speaking
• “Can do” and “Service Delivery” state of mind
• Ability to work in stress situations
• Ability to work in small, agile teams to solve complex problems
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.