Viaccess-Orca is a leading provider of video delivery solutions, enabling content providers and pay-TV operators to efficiently distribute video content ensure a premium viewing experience.
We are seeking a highly motivated Director of Product Management with strong outbound skills to join our team and help drive the growth of our product portfolio.
• Lead the the outbound activities, and execution of product strategy
• Preserve, nurture and develop a network of partners and suppliers
• Conduct market and customer research to identify new opportunities and trends in the video delivery space
• Work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, sales, and marketing to bring new products and features to market
• Analyze product performance and market trends to make informed decisions on product priorities and investments
• Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop effective go-to-market strategies, pricing, and messaging for new products
• Stay up-to-date on the latest industry developments and competitive landscape, and communicate insights to relevant stakeholders
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners to drive product adoption and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field from leading universities.
• 4+ years of experience in product management, out of it two is with outbound orientation
• Proven track record of launching successful products and delivering results
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Strong customer engagement and relationship-building skills
• Knowledge of video delivery technologies and standards (e.g. HLS, DASH, etc.) is a plus