What is the Applications Manager?
- You will report directly to the IT Director and will be part of the SAFe train providing VO shared tools and services as the PO in charge of applications.
- In permanent contact with the Finance, HR, Marketing and Sales teams, you will be responsible for a pool of around ten applications in these areas in France and Israel.
- Your actions enable the digital transformation of the company.
- You define the transformation plan for the applications in collaboration with the business teams in a logic of digitalization and automation of business processes.
- You choose our solution and service providers and manage our transformation implementation projects.
- You will set up application support chains in collaboration with the office automation support teams.
- You set up application supervision in collaboration with the infrastructure teams.
- You follow the performance of the applications.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in a multi-stakeholder context, with the ability to listen, adapt and be open-minded.
- You have a good level of English allowing written and oral exchanges with international teams.
- You have the ability to understand and take into account the business processes and the transformation of the company.
- You know how to translate business issues into functional and technical requirements.
- You have a first experience in project management in V cycle mode or in agile mode with suppliers.
Some planned short term travels are to be expected on our different sites in France and abroad.
Position open in Paris, Rennes and Ra'anana.