Viaccess-Orca is a leading global solutions provider of OTT and TV platforms, content protection, and advanced data solutions. The company offers an extensive range of innovative, end-to-end, modular solutions for content delivery, protection, discovery, and monetization. With its expertise in security, VO is also helping the digital manufacturing industry protect their assets.
With over 22 years of industry leadership, Viaccess-Orca helps content providers and TV operators shape a smarter and safer TV and OTT experience.
Viaccess-Orca is part of the Orange Group and our solutions have been deployed in over 35 countries.
• You’ll join a global presales team with presence in Paris, Tel Aviv, Singapore and Buenos Aires.
• Working closely with the sales managers, you build TV solutions proposals (IPTV, OTT, Security) for our prospects and customers in the MEA region.
• You analyze the customers needs, their business challenges, their technical ecosystem and build the most accurate solution proposal in cooperation with the Product, Operations & R&D teams.
• Pilot, negotiate and sign complex deals in collaboration with the Sales Manager and the client’s team in one or more areas of specialization.
• Understand the strategy and business challenges of VO’s clients and adapt the offer accordingly. Establish a strong relationship with your client and be recognized as a trusted technical advisor to the client.
• Participate in business qualification & the construction of the commercial response strategy with the Sales Manager and develop a business strategy.
• Coordinate the response (RFx and direct) with internal (Product, R&D and Operations teams) and external contributors (VO’s Partners) to develop the commercial & Technical proposal on very complex solutions.
• Demonstrate the value of the proposed offering based on ROI, TCO, etc.
• Present the proposal to the client, defend it at a high level, if necessary, and provide support to the account manager to steer the negotiation & maximize the margin until the signing of the contract while guaranteeing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Identify new potential partnerships and manage existing partnerships as part of solution integration with VO’s partners.
• Prepare and setup POCs and demos and provide support during key industry forums, trade shows and other exhibitions.
• Contribute to the development of the VO roadmap and porfolio.
• Provide support to your peers in the other regions of the world and transmit knowledge to others.
• Create RFCs for new feature developments/customer requirements. Contribute to the continuous improvement of presales tools and processes.
• Ability to travel at least 40-60% of the time is expected
• Develop complex solutions while preserving VO's margin.
• Identify the decision-making process of clients and address decision-makers even at a high level.
• Manage internal and external stakeholders.
• Validate the proposal by all the stakeholders within VO.
Knowledge & Skills
• Good understanding of broadcast & pay-tv domains such as DVB, IPTV & OTT and the related video streaming protocols
• Know-how of E2E TV Delivery solutions would be a plus.
• Knowledge of VMware and microservices infrastructures such Kubernetes, Docker, Anthos, etc. would be a big plus
• Solution oriented approach and an appetite for challenge
• Team player and ability to work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
• Autonomous and proactive behaviour with a high-level of analytical ability
• Effective handling of crisis scenarios and an ability to synthesize complex issues and topics.
• Confident communication skills. Ability to adapt oral or written communication to the audience and ensure that the message is properly understood and stimulate dialogue.
A first experience in a customer facing technical role such as Solution Architect or Presales is expected.
English & Malay are mandatory, French would be a plus.
Masters Degree in Telecommunications or Computer Engineering or related technical domains
Location: Kuala Lumpur