Viaccess Orca - a global, dynamic high-tech company and a subsidiary of the Orange Group, is looking for a Product Owner to join the Product team.
What are a Product Owner roles ?
- Working directly with customers, product managers, the R&D teams and the system architects
- Representing the needs of customers and the Features/EPICs as defined by product to their agile teams
- Writing and ensuring user stories are in line with the team’s PI objectives, the EPICs that the team have agreed to work on, and the vision
- Available to the agile team members to answer queries and negotiate alternative options
- Prioritizing the team backlog of stories (including enabler stories)
- Attending dailies and weekly dev team meetings
- Participating in iteration planning, iteration review and iteration retrospective
- Accepting stories as complete
- Solid technical background and understanding of agile SW development processes
- Experience in analyzing customer needs and market trends awareness
- Attention to details while maintaining a vision of the big picture
- Excellent communication skills : Practical empathy, listening and ability to deliver clear and relevant information
- Strong organizational skills: Deal with different stakeholders in the organization