Viaccess-Orca who ?
VO (close friends only) is an Orange Group subsidiary based in France, La Défense and Rennes, but also in Israel, Finland, Asia and Latin America. VO offers OTT and TV platform solutions, content protection and advanced data analysis solutions for a personalized TV experience. We provide our technologies to television operators and content providers. Joining Viacces-Orca means opening up to a multicultural environment. It also means rediscovering the advantages of belonging to a big group (CCNT, Group Participation, Incentive VO...) and being managed as a start-up!
What is a QA Analyst ?
As a QA Analyst, your main tasks will be:
• Assist with quality assurance initiatives throughout entire project life cycle
• Execute all relevant tests (regression performance, integration, non-functional) to ensure successful application deployment.
• Report of bugs to allow further investigation.
• Assist in the design and execute test plans, cases and scripts to ensure that products of exceptional quality are delivered, aligned with business objectives on various platform (mobile, web, smart TV and game consoles).
• Collaborate in a cross-function delivery team to ensure that all aspects of quality are actively discussed and addressed
• Work with clients to help convey issues around quality and build a relationship surrounding QA on the respective project.
• Update and maintain best QA procedures and standards (test planning, test data preparation and test automation).
• Define and analyze performance objectives and measuring against data QA compliance metrics and ensuring targets.
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Current place of residence in Guadalajara
• Some test automation experience
• Self-motivated, passionate, responsible, and a good team player.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills.
• Excellent communicator, detail-oriented and quality-focused.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are a must.
Apply and join our small subsidiary which has all the characteristics of a big one.