We’re shaping the future of TV broadcasting. Want in on it?
With a global reach (offices; customers; teams), and over 20 years of market experience, we are developing innovative technologies for TV operators & broadcasters worldwide.
A subsidiary of Orange, Viaccess-Orca we are strongly committed to our employees’ personal growth and work-life balance.
So if you're looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic industry, grow your career and make an impact on a product used by millions of people every day, you belong with us. Join now!
- 5 years in Java development
- Experience as lead architect – 3 years
- Agile/Scrum Experience - 2 years minimum
- Experience with large scale Micro services architecture
- Experience with Micro service related technologies such as SpringBoot, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience NoSQL database Mongo DB/Cassandra/ElasticSearch
- Experience with Big data related technologies
- Experience with Public cloud (AWS, GCP) data related stacks
- Experience with DevOps related processes, tools and infrastructures – an advantage
- Technical approach.
- Self learning skills.
- Very good English- Reading/Writing/Speaking.
- “Can do” attitude
- Ability to work in stress situations.
B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent.