We’re shaping the future of TV broadcasting. Want in on it?
With a global reach (offices; customers; teams), and over 20 years of market experience, we are developing innovative technologies for TV operators & broadcasters worldwide.
A subsidiary of Orange, Viaccess-Orca we are strongly committed to our employees’ personal growth and work-life balance.
So if you're looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic industry, grow your career and make an impact on a product used by millions of people every day, you belong with us. Join now!
• Develop complex features, end-to-end, including reviewing requirements, leading the execution and deploying to production.
• Lead design process on the basis of performance, scalability, and future expansion.
• Work in collaboration with architects, product, UI team.
• Write clean, testable, readable, scalable and maintainable Java code that scales and performs well for the end users.
• Lead code reviews, knowledge sharing, mentoring program.
• At least 5 years of Java development.
• Experience with Spring framework.
• Experience with NoSQL DB (as MongoDB).
• Experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
• Experience with Docker and K8S and Kafka- an advantage.
• Experience with Micro services development.
• Experience in performance optimization / tuning / caching – an advantage.
• Experience with Agile methodology – an advantage.
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.