We’re shaping the future of TV broadcasting. Want in on it?
With a global reach (offices; customers; teams), and over 20 years of market experience, we are developing innovative technologies for TV operators & broadcasters worldwide.
A subsidiary of Orange, Viaccess-Orca we are strongly committed to our employees’ personal growth and work-life balance.
So if you're looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic industry, grow your career and make an impact on a product used by millions of people every day, you belong with us. Join now!
What you will do:
• Lead the foundation of designing our cloud-based SaaS and on-premise solutions.
• Set technical requirements, describe software product features, and advise company strategy
• Accelerate development cycles by introducing best practices and influence outcomes in technical decision-making
• Demonstrate forward-thinking around where the organization is going and how technology can support these efforts
• Act as the coach and mentor to team members and technical staff
• At least 5 years of experience in SW development from which at least 3 years as software/system architect or team leader
• Agile/Scrum experience - 2 years minimum
• Experience with software design and OOD methodologies
• Experience with large scale Micro services architecture
• Experience with cloud-based Architecture (AWS preferred) and DevOps related processes. Experience with both Kubernetes based and serverless architecture systems. Hands-on Experience- an advantage.
• Data analytics experience – using ML/AI models, prediction and anomaly-detection: an advantage.
• Experience with Micro service related technologies such as SpringBoot, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and Kong working side by side with monolithic, legacy systems.
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB as well as with RDBS (Oracle)