We’re shaping the future of TV broadcasting. Want in on it?
With a global reach (offices; customers; teams), and over 20 years of market experience, we are developing innovative technologies for TV operators & broadcasters worldwide.
A subsidiary of Orange, Viaccess-Orca we are strongly committed to our employees’ personal growth and work-life balance.
So if you're looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic industry, grow your career and make an impact on a product used by millions of people every day, you belong with us. Join now!
• Adapt to the current test automation strategy and framework used across the Agile teams, and continue to enhance and modify based on industry best practices
• Define the means and strategy for all testing aspects including both functional and non-functional.
• Participate in relevant review meetings and assist the teams with the definition and implementation of the relevant tests.
• Execute automation strategy, define and manage automation metrics, and drive process improvements
• Provide technical leadership, direction, strategy and hands-on assistance to other team members
• Mentors other QA professionals in test automation best practices and adherence to overall testing strategy
• Responsible for administration of test tools and integrations required to support the test automation strategic roadmap and will implement enterprise-wide standards and process guidelines to ensure effective use of the tools
• Ensure test plans and scripts are documented, reported and tracked
• Assist in defining measureable testing metrics and build out automated reporting and dashboards.
• Provide automation test reports and statistics and ensure accurate and complete documentation.
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
• Coding experience, Java preferred.
• Experience designing and implementation of automated solutions.
• Experience in performance testing
• CI/CD experience in all levels (TDD methodology, Jenkins as tool, stability and reliability testing etc.).
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Familiarity with cloud related technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
• At least 5 years of software development or automated testing implementation.
• Relevant experience as automation lead – an advantage
• Experience of implementing a DevOps culture using automated tools.
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment required.
• A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline