Viaccess Orca - a global, dynamic high-tech company and a subsidiary of the Orange Group, is looking for a Technical & Customer Support Engineer to join the Customer Delivery team.
Deploy and implement IPTV/OTT solution at customer site and support customers in maintaining their systems.
Operating and maintaining cloud TV services.
- Ensure deployment, installation & production phase of VO solutions in the operator’s head-end (frequent travel abroad to be scheduled).
- Manage system integration phase.
- Manage Acceptance test of the VO system in the operator’s environment .
- Manage technical training of the operator’s technical staff.
- Run POC deployment for VO prospects.
- Contributes to the research of technical and financial optimization.
- Be part of VO TVE cloud services DevOps team .
Key professional skills
- Sql and None Sql DB knowledge.
- Linux Operating systems administration.
- Virtual technologies .
- Scripting – (bash, perl, pyton); § Knowledge with Web technologies (Application and HTTP servers, JS) .
- Knowledge with Video transcoding , packaging and delivery networks.
- Set Top Boxes.
- Knowledge with video DRM; § Networking.
- Knowledge & experience with cloud technologies (platforms, monitoring, logging, containers).
- Customer oriented – support capabilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Innovative – ability to learn and work with new technologies.
- Team spirit.
- Fluent English – other languages is an advance.
Experience & education
- At least 3 years of system integration and technical support engineering experience.
- BA in computer Science/ IT/ Engineering .