Orange Business Services consistently leads industry surveys, recognized by Forrester Research as the market leader for global WAN services and taking the leadership position in the Gartner Group's "global network service provider magic quadrant'. Telemark Crystal Ball places Orange Business Services as the leader in the “Sustainable” quadrant for Global Data VPN, and in the “Dominant” quadrant for ICT supplies. Orange Business Services is an 20,000-employee organization delivering services to more than 3,750 global customers in more than 160 countries and territories. For MNCs and large national customers, Orange Business Services designs, builds and maintains converged IP networks, supported by the world's largest IP VPN and by global capabilities in managed and outsourced services. Orange Business Services provides packaged voice, data, video and mobility solutions to businesses of all sizes.
This position will support, Viaccess-Orca (VO), a subsidiary of Orange based in France, La Defense and Rennes, but also in Israel, Finland, Asia and Latin America.
VO (our nickname) is an Orange Group subsidiary based in France (Paris La Défense and Rennes), in Israel, Finland, Asia and Latin America. VO offers OTT and TV platform solutions, Content Protection and anti-piracy services, and advanced data analysis solutions for a personalized TV experience. We provide our technologies to Pay TV operators and content providers. Joining us means opening up to a multicultural environment. It also means rediscovering the advantages of belonging to a big group and being managed as a start-up!
Joining Viacces-Orca means opening up to a multicultural environment. It is also to rediscover the advantages of belonging to a large group and being managed as a start-up!
Your mission will be to support deployment and integration of new customers in APAC. It could be on customer premises or in the cloud.
But also to support their growth on their day-to-day activities on technical and functional aspects
As a senior deployment and integration engineer you should be the technical reference and support for APAC customers
The position reports to Laurent Font Head of Customer Delivery for APAC (based at Singapore)
Your main tasks in devops and engineering team will be:
• Ensure the deployment, installation and commissioning phase of our digital TV products,
• Manage the integration phase of our OTT/IPTV software solutions in the operator environment,
• Work with the customer on the solution implementation
• Customize and troubleshoot platform according to customer requirements
• Bridge the gap between technical needs in APAC and experts teams (architects, R&D,…) located in Europe and Israel
• Train the customer’s technical and operational staff,
• Contribute to the technical optimization of solutions,
• Provide L1/L2/L3 technical support on production environment.
• Be the main technical point of contact for APAC customers
- Virtualisation (VMWare), Kubernetes
- Oracle / Mongo Db / Sql and None Sql DB
- Linux, Web Technologies (application and HTTP Servers), ELK (Elastic Search / Logstash / Kibana), Grafana, Fluent Bit, Scripting (bash, perl, pyton…)
- Network configuration
- Knowledge with Video transcoding , packaging, delivery networks & DRM – advantage
- Fluent in English customer facing communication
- Ability to work with remote teams in different timezones
- Analytical mind and be force of proposition
- Innovative – ability to learn and work with new technologies;
- Customer mind oriented
This position needs at least 10 years of experience in similar activities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Master or Engineering school
This position is in Orange Business Services office in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.