Do you want to work for an international, multi-cultural B2B tech company based in Israel, France (HQ), Finland, Latam and Asia….. A company who is shaping the future of TV broadcasting technologies?
Are you business oriented and also passionate about tradeshows, events and webinars?
If so, read what’s next!
What are WE looking for?
We are looking for an experienced & talented Events & Lead Generation Marcom Manager to join our Global Communication team!
What we need is a marketing expert with hands-on experience organizing and leading various professional events, both digital and physical ones, to support the Sales efforts by generating leads and positioning VO as an industry leader, while conveying a consistent messaging.
What will YOU be doing?
- Lead the company’s events and lead generation plan in collaboration with the EVP of Global Communication, Digital Content Manager and Technical manager.
- Prepare, lead and manage a rich events calendar that includes the main industry tradeshows (i.e. IBC, NAB, Broadcast Asia...) as well as other key events, conferences, sponsorship and digital events such as webinars.
- Support creating the precise messaging per each event, identify relevant participants and coordinate all aspects of the events with the organizers, relevant vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Identify new tradeshows and relevant opportunities and follow what the competition is doing
- Manage & coordinate advertising (mainly lead generation campaign) and sponsorships to promote those events and ensure lead generation.
- Monitor budget for those activities.
- Prepare a set of creatives to support and promote each event, including banners, emails and print – rollups, booth design etc…
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on ROI.
- Support other departments and ensure brand consistency is maintained across all company’s official collaterals
- Because together we can do so much: to fulfill your missions, you’ll have to work closely with other Marcom team members, with product manager, sales, external vendors, external influencers and industry experts #oneteam
- Fluent or Native English speaker – must!
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Events and Lead generation and an experience in branding management as well.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Rigorous and organized
- Experience with creating digital and on-site events. Online marketing experience
- Results oriented: can define, track and assess KPIs
- Mastering Office and additional software or tools such as Salesforce and hubspot are a plus.
- Curious and creative
- Team player
- Autonomous and proactive
- Willingness to travel abroad
Viaccess-Orca is a leading global solutions provider of OTT and TV platforms, content protection, and advanced data solutions. The company offers an extensive range of innovative, end-to-end, modular solutions for content delivery, protection, discovery, and monetization. With over 20 years of industry leadership, Viaccess-Orca helps content providers and TV operators shape a smarter and safer TV and OTT experience. With its expertise in security, VO is also helping the digital manufacturing industry protect their assets. Viaccess-Orca is part of the Orange Group and the company’s solutions have been deployed in over 35 countries.
For more information, follow the company on Twitter @ViaccessOrca and LinkedIn.