The past decade has witnessed dramatic changes in the TV industry resulting from the introduction of smart mobile devices, social networks and new technologies. These advances have permanently changed both television viewing and business models throughout the industry. Through the inception and growth of exciting offerings such as Social TV, OTT and TV Everywhere, leading innovators have emerged, and they are the TV leaders who consistently stay on top of trends and ahead of the game. Many of these leaders will take part in the inaugural TV Leaders Summit in Athens, Greece, May 30 – June 1.
The TV Leaders Summit is an exclusive conference for Viaccess-Orca customers, where global industry leaders discuss how to successfully provide content services in the new era. Some of the companies represented among the speakers include Lionsgate International, Parks Associates, Orange, yes, Mediaset and Rights Stuff. The Summit is an exciting gathering, where these great minds present their research, recommendations for success, and engage in heated debates about today’s TV world.
Among the topics to be discussed in the TV Leaders Summit:
- Monetization in the TV industry
- Consumer data across multiple screens
- OTT trends
- Creation of the ultimate content experience
- The evolving importance of the multiscreen experience
- The second screen: User Experience, offerings, major players and more.
Stay tuned for the upcoming posts in the TVLS series, where we will interview some of the main speakers;
- Patrice Slupowski, VP of Digital Innovation & Communities at NExT.com, Orange
- Brett Sappington, Director of Research, Parks Associates
-Roni Baranov CIO & VP Information Technologies, yes
The official Twitter hashtag for the event is: #TVLS. Keep your eyes open! The event may be private, but the knowledge is for all to share!